Nothing happens without standards!
We guarantee the highest standards of quality and safety
Do you need colocation? Do you want to ensure that we are protecting your data in line with current standards when using our services? We guarantee the highest standards of quality and safety!
- prove that we are independently tested for safety and quality.
- show that your servers are protected against downtime and disruptions.
ISO 27001 certificate based on basic IT protection
- This is the German IT security certificate based on basic IT protection by the Federal Office for Information Security. This certification applies to the information security management system across our entire company.
EN 50600 certificate –
availability class 3
- EN 50600 is the first European standard that sets requirements for datacenters. Through certification in line with DIN EN 50600, we comply with European standards and enable a high degree of physical security and supply availability, thereby reducing the likelihood of downtime and disruptions.
Certificate Trusted Site Infrastructure TSI.STANDARD V4.2 Level 3 (extended) by the TÜV Informationstechnik GmbH
- This certificate confirms that all infrastructural equipment is installed and operated in line with the state of the art. The TSI Level 3 stands for high protection requirement with no single point of failure (SPoF) in the supply systems, increased break-in resistance, safeguarding of supply pipelines, fire containment and status monitoring.
Certificate ISAE 3402 Type 2
- The ISAE 3402 certificate (International Standards for Assurance Engagements) confirms that we provide our services in compliance with an internal control system. The certificate is given by an external auditor. This saves our customers an additional audit of our processes.
Certificate for tested datacenters classified as highly available level 3 tekPlus
- This certificate confirms the technical and structural safety and compliance of critical organizational requirements in our datacenters.
Certificate for tested datacenters classified as highly available level 2 tekPlus
- This certificate confirms the technical and structural safety and compliance of critical organizational requirements in our datacenters
ISO 9001 certification – quality management
- The quality management system is certified in line with ISO 9001 and covers the entire scope of planning, building and operation of certified datacenters – tailored customer solutions from colocation through to complete datacenters, connectivity and 24-hour service.