(1) In the following section, we will provide information about the collection of personal data for use on our website. Personal data includes all data that identifies you, such as name, address, email addresses, and usage patterns.
(2) The responsible entity in accordance with Art. 4 Sec. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is
Datacenter One GmbH
Neue Brücke 8
Tel.: +49 711 25290-0
Fax: +49 711 25290-180
(see our legal notice).
You can contact our data protection office at:
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, we store the information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number if needed) to answer your questions. We delete the data provided in this context if storage of such data is no longer necessary or we limit the processing of such data if there are legal data retention obligations.
(4) In case we resort to our contracted service providers for individual functions of our offering or if we want to use your data for advertisement purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures. This also includes defined criteria for the storage period
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
– right of information,
– right of rectification and deletion,
– right to restrict the processing,
– right to object to the processing, and
– right as to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data privacy supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. you do not register on our website or do not provide us information through other means, we will only collect personal data that is communicated to our servers by your browser. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data which we technically require to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. f GDPR shall be the legal basis):
– IP address,
– date and time of request,
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– content of the request (specific page),
– access status/HTTP status code,
– volume of data transferred in each case,
– website from which the request is sent,
– operating system and its interface, and
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to your browser and through which certain information is forwarded to the website that installed the cookie (in this case, ours). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b), and
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These particularly include session cookies. Session cookies store what is called a session ID with which the various requests made by your browser are allocated to a collective session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time that may vary between cookies. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) Your browser settings can be configured according to your wishes. For example, you can reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files, which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of the website generated by the cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will, prior to transmission, shorten your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports of the website activities and to provide additional services associated with website use and internet use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by configuring an appropriate setting in your browser software. However, we point out that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of the website to the full extent. In addition, you may prevent Google acquiring and processing the cookie-generated data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This will shorten IP addresses before further processing, so direct reference to a person can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is personally related to you, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics that are accumulated in this manner, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f). 6 Sec. 1 sentence. 1 f GDPR.
(6) Information about third party providers: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data privacy declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of user visits, which is carried out with an User ID. You can deactivate cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”and “Personal data”.